Positioned in Gunnedah's newest estate, this immaculate 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home is idea for anyone looking to invest, live or downsize from rural living. This property is so versatile and has all the modern conveniences that a brand new home has to offer.
- 3 spacious bedrooms, master with ensuite and walk-in robe
- Fully tiled open plan living and dining areas
- Secure double car garage & ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Functional layout, carpeted bedrooms and large linen cupboard
- Spacious back yard, with plenty of room to make your own touches with trees and gardens
- Stone bench tops in kitchen and stainless steel appliances
- Alfresco area and patio off kitchen areas
- Separate laundry with light and spacious layout
This property is only a short drive to the towns centre, schools and hospitals.
Gunnedah is a town of economic diversity, where mining and agriculture industries co-exist. The agriculture sector spans great distances with Gunnedah as its main supply source, and is one Australia's biggest pristine cropping areas.
Mining on the other hand is showing no signs of slowing, with the Government and private sector investing millions in infrastructure over recent years to extract coal, with new mines opening and current operations continuing to thrive. Gunnedah is a hotspot for mining families to live, with a short commute to work.
With current rental prices around $450/$500 per week and capital growth increasing steadily, Gunnedah is a great place to invest, and would make a great addition to any diversified property portfolio.